Brush-In Gel formula. Dermatologically & Ophthalmologically tested.
Colour Cream (tube 1): Aqua, Alcohol denat, (Calendula Officinalis/Safflower Flower/Achillea Millefolium Flower, Leaf and Stem/Vaccinium Myrtillus/Vitex Agnus-Castus Fruit/Rhus Chinensis Gall/Walnut Husk/Camellia Sinensis/Nettle Leaf/(Juniperus Communis Leaf and Stem/Horse Chestnut Nut/Dichroa Febrifuga Root/Grape Seed/Acacia Catechu Wood/Goldenrod/ Hypericum Perforatum Extract) Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide. Developer Gel (tube 2):Aqua, Silver Nitrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ammonia.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation to certain individuals, and when used for eyelash & eyebrow tinting may cause injury to the eye. A preliminary patch test according to the accompanying directions should be made before each use. KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN.
NOTE: Your eyelashes renew themselves about every six weeks (1008 hours), so a further application will be necessary every 4-6 weeks.
HYPERSENSITIVITY It is a well known fact that certain individuals, for undetermined reasons, may be allergic or hypersensitive to foods, drugs, cosmetics or any other substances or materials that are harmless to most people. The relatively few people who are subject to such reactions are said to be allergic or hypersensitive. PERFORM A SKIN SENSITIVITY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EVERY APPLICATION. To ascertain whether you are hypersensitive or allergic to this product you must make this skin sensitivity test 48 hours before application. 1. Apply about 3mm of cream from each of the tubes to the inner fold of the elbow. 2. Allow the test area to dry and leave uncovered and undisturbed for 48 hours. During or immediately after the 48 hour period, if any burning, swelling, redness or irritation shown in or around the area, then it must be assumed that you are allergic to the product and must not use it. This product must not be applied to the lashes or hair if the skin nearby shows evidence of any abrasion or soreness.
WARNING: This product contains ingredients which may cause an allergic reaction, which in rare cases may be severe. Please read the instructions carefully and always perform a skin sensitivity test before applying to your eyelashes and eyebrows. SAFETY DIRECTIONS: • Do not use if you have ever experienced any allergic reaction to a hair colourant. • Do not use if your eyes are currently sore, irritated or if the skin around the eyes is broken. • Do not use on eyebrows that have been plucked and/or waxed during the last 72 hours. • Perform a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before dyeing your lashes or brows. • Developer Gel contains Silver Nitrate. • Avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse immediately with cold running water. If irritation persists seek medical advice. • Not to be taken internally. KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN
Prepare eye and brow area
1. Make sure lashes and brows are completely clean by removing natural oils as well as make up with a non-oily cleanser.
2. Lashes: Take two eye protection papers and put some Vaseline on one side of the eye protection papers. Press the papers right up under the eye and adhere to the skin as close as possible to the bottom lashes.
3. Brows: Apply Vaseline with a cotton bud on the skin around the brow to protect it from coming in contact with the dye. APPLY COLOUR CREAM TUBE 1
4. Squeeze 2cm of the colour cream into the clean mixing cup. Then apply to the lashes using the black applicator wand as if you are applying mascara. Apply to the brows at the same time using an upward motion brushing on the cream in the same direction as the hair growth.
5. Leave on for 2 minutes
6. THEN REMOVE THE COLOUR CREAM FROM LASHES & BROWS USING A DRY COTTON PAD. APPLY DEVELOPER GEL TUBE 2
7. Squeeze 2cm of the developer gel into the clean mixing cup. Then apply to the lashes using the pink applicator wand as if you are applying mascara. Apply to the brows at the same time using an upward motion brushing on the developing gel in the same direction as the hair growth.
8. Leave on for 1 minute
9. CLEANING THE EYELASHES AND BROWS: At the end of the application time, remove excess developer gel using a damp cotton pad. Things you need: • Eye make-up remover (non-oily) • Petroleum jelly (Vaseline) • Cotton buds • Cotton pads Avoid getting mixture into the eyes. If this occurs, immediately flush with cold running water.
IMPORTANT- DO NOT MIX THE COLOUR CREAM AND THE DEVELOPER GEL TOGETHER TIP:
To avoid contamination use the black wand for the colour cream and the pink wand for the developer gel. BLACK PINK If you are using the same colour for lashes and brows, then you can use the same applicator wand. If you decide to have a lighter colour for the brows, you need to use a new mixing cup (or clean it) and a new applicator wand.