Hair Regrowth Treatment
Regaine® is for men with hair loss or thinning hair at the top of the head (vertex) as shown.
Regaine® is more likely to work in men with the following range of thinning hair or hair loss.
If your hair loss is greater than the level shown above, Regaine® is less likely to work.
Directions for use
Adults 18-65 years of age: Apply 1mL in the morning and at night onto dry scalp in the hair loss area. Do not use on other parts of the body.
Do not use if:
- you are under 18 years or over 65 years of age
- you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- you do not have a family history of hair loss
- you have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp
- you using other medicines on the scalp
- you are a women who is pregnant or breastfeeding.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- you have any heart problems.
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- symptoms persistm worsen, or if new symptoms occur
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
While using this product:
- a temporary increase in hair shedding may occur within the first 2-6 weeks of treatment.
For external use only. Do not take orally. Avoid contact with eyes.
Each mL of solution contains minoxidil 50mg, ethanol, propylene glycol and purified water.
Hereditary Hair Loss
Height: 15.2 CMmm, Width: 9.3 CMmm, Depth: 4.7 CMmm, Weight: 0.123 KGg